NBA Playoffs 2016

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, BPL... you get it
ramster
Frank Keaney

NBA Playoffs 2016

Unread post by ramster »

Wow, 2-seed Toronto loses the first game of the series at home to Indiana as Paul George tallies 33 points for the Pacers.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Re: NBA Playoffs 2016

Unread post by SGreenwell »

ramster wrote:Wow, 2-seed Toronto loses the first game of the series at home to Indiana as Paul George tallies 33 points for the Pacers.
That was the big surprise for me last night too, and probably everyone, I imagine. I thought that maybe the Rockets would be semi-competitive with the Warriors, because they're the team with the target on their back, but nope. Warriors crushed them even with Curry missing the whole fourth quarter.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Re: NBA Playoffs 2016

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

Disappointed with how banged up the C's are ... Even though I thought their chances of winning anything substantial (so getting by Cleveland, winning a title) were slim to none, I still wanted to enjoy it. No Bradley, Olynyk's shoulder is a mess, Smart's finger is mangled. And this stooge has Game 3 and Game 6 tickets. I hope it gets to game 6. I wanted redemption for Game 6 2013 vs. the Knicks were I had to sit through the C's getting mauled for 3 quarters, to cut a 26 point lead to 4, and then blow it at the end to end the Pierce/Garnett era. One of the most painful games I've ever been too.
0 x