The Patriot Way

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, BPL... you get it
NYGFan_Section208
Carlton Owens

Re: The Patriot Way

Unread postby NYGFan_Section208 » 4 week ago

SmartyBarrett wrote:https://twitter.com/ESanders_10/status/810872636410658817

Poor Emmanuel. Show me on the doll where the Patriots hurt you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The size of pro ath-a-lete's ego never fails to impress. Then again, probably need it to be that good...
Maybe he shoulda run all his routes on their side of the field so he could hear the coach's instructions better?
2 x

ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread postby ramfan85 » 4 week ago

RhowdyRam02 wrote:Really impressive to travel 2/3 of the way across the country on a short week to a place you historically struggle and take care of business like that when Brady had a poor game.

Agreed. Very solid game plan.
1 x

UCH21377
Jimmy Baron

Unread postby UCH21377 » 1 day ago

Lucky they were playing Houston/Oswelier last night.
0 x

ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread postby ramfan85 » 1 day ago

UCH21377 wrote:Lucky they were playing Houston/Oswelier last night.

That's for sure. That Houston defense was great. If they played any other offense, they probably would have lost. Unfortunately, there are no more Brocks on the schedule. He was really bad. And, his receivers couldn't catch a cold.
Last night convinced me that I want Pitt. next week. The Chiefs defensive line is better and that's what gave Brady fits last night.
The middle of offensive line had a strange game. They either broke down on plays or gave Brady all night to pass.

Unlike the idiots on the local sports shows, I anticipated a tough game last night.
Looking back, it may be better that it wasn't a blowout. Now they can keep that chip on their shoulder as they prepare for next week.
Hopefully, Mitchell will be back. Floyd had a chance to impress and failed. Brady either threw a perfect pass or a lousy one.

As always, I was holding my breathe in the last 4 minutes when the game was over. I'll never understand why Belichick keeps starters in to the end in games like that.

Saw an interesting, but true, quote on Facebook last night."We are really spoiled. We're the only fans that can win by 18 points and still be pissed."
0 x

rambone 78
Ernie Calverley

Unread postby rambone 78 » 1 day ago

What a game tonight by the Packers and Cowboys.....you can't give the #12 on GB any time or he'll beat you.....that plus a FG kicker who never misses.....

having said that, you have to give Dallas credit.....a rookie QB almost came back from 18 points down.....Prescott is a gamer and so is Elliot and that offensive line...whoa....bright future if you're a Cowboys fan [which I'm not]

The Giants have their work cut out for them if they're going to win their division any time soon.....

I will say...the Atlanta/GB game will be a track meet......neither will be a cakewalk for the Pats.....
0 x

ramster
Tyson Wheeler

Unread postby ramster » 1 day ago

I thought at the time a mistake for Dallas to alike the ball on 1st down to stop the clock with about 50 seconds to go.
Then Dallas throws for about 7 yards, then it's 3rd down and incomplete pass.....now have to hold for FG to tie it. But if Dallas had not spiked it and wasted the first down they could have continued to drive closer and possibly go for the outright win.

But, Dallas leaves 28 seconds on the clock and what should have been OT in their own stadium they lose on FG. A hate those spikes and blowing the down.
0 x

ramster
Tyson Wheeler

Unread postby ramster » 19 hours ago

0 x

UCH21377
Jimmy Baron

Unread postby UCH21377 » 4 hours ago

ramster wrote:I thought at the time a mistake for Dallas to alike the ball on 1st down to stop the clock with about 50 seconds to go.
Then Dallas throws for about 7 yards, then it's 3rd down and incomplete pass.....now have to hold for FG to tie it. But if Dallas had not spiked it and wasted the first down they could have continued to drive closer and possibly go for the outright win.

But, Dallas leaves 28 seconds on the clock and what should have been OT in their own stadium they lose on FG. A hate those spikes and blowing the down.

Absolutely. they really needed that play, and so what if the clock runs some more. What they didn't need (obviously) was Rodgers with the ball, a few seconds, and a chance to win.
0 x

Return to “All Pro Sports”