Love and Melo...

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, BPL... you get it
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Love and Melo...

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

The rumors are there. While I'd love to see Kevin Love come to Boston, I'm not so sure about Melo. While I think Rondo and Melo could be very good together, if Melo still wants his 20-25 shots per game, I'd rather go after somebody else.
0 x
rhodyfan3
ARD

Re: Love and Melo...

Unread post by rhodyfan3 »

I'm also torn over Melo coming here. I have never been a fan of his, ever. He has never shown that he is mature enough to give the effort needed to win a championship. He chucks up shots and plays horrible defense. Melo has tons of potential to have a major impact on the Celtics if he chooses too. He's still an elite talent and if he did come to the Celtics, I would have to be positive and hope he changes the way he plays.
As for Love, bring him to Boston. He would be a great addition.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

I think Melo is the worst defender in all of sports. Too bad he can't just be a DH in basketball. In the words of one these guys like Rothstein " there is a lot of David Ortiz in his game."
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Love Love, hate Melo.
Typical me first ball hog.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Yeah I do wonder who would play defense with that big 3.

Reunite Hayward with his college coach is that a possibility as well?
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Agree with everyone on yes Love, no Melo. Not sure Stevens would be the best coach for Melo at this juncture of either of their respective careers, either.
If they can't / don't have to move the 6th pick, I would really like to see Aaron Gordon in green next year. He's still really raw, but I think he has an immensely high ceiling. Also think he and Stevens would work well together.
0 x