Michael Carter Williams

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, BPL... you get it
ramster
Frank Keaney

Michael Carter Williams

Unread post by ramster »

Michael Carter Williams making a major play for rookie of the year already. Amazingly the lowly regarded Philadelphia 76ers are undefeated at 3-0!!
They beat Chicago last night with Derrick Rose playing.
Wililiams had a double double last night with 26 points and 10 assists.
Philly beat Miami in their opening game of the season.
Williams was the 11th guy picked in the draft. He is the talk of the NBA right now as are the 76ers.
Rookie Rhode Islanders Erik Murphy and Ricky Ledo were both DNP - coaches decisions last night.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Re: Michael Carter Williams

Unread post by ace »

Yeah, guys, this is NOT how you make a play for Wiggins. It's fun and all but knock it off.

Carter-Williams has been great, and the MCW OMG signs that have been popping up at games are not bad.
Last edited by ace 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

His first game of his Career was incredible.
22 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds and 9 steals which was the most steals ever by a rookie in the history of the NBA and he did it in his first game ever no less.

http://ballislife.com/michael-carter-wi ... t-vs-heat/
After a summer of hearing about how the 76ers are going to tank so they can increase their chances of getting Andrew Wiggins and then a day of gambling jokes as Vegas predicted hell will freeze over before the 76ers win a championship, the Philadelphia 76ers had an answer for everybody Wednesday night against the Heat and it couldn’t have happened on a better night.
With Sixers greats Dr J, Moses Malone, Charles Barkley, Bobby Jones, Billy Cunningham and Allen “The Answer” Iverson, who finally made his retirement official, in attendance to honor Sixers employee Jeff Millman for 50 years of service, 22 year old rookie Michael Carter-Williams put on an epic performance in his NBA debut as Philly beat Miami. Williams messed around and flirted with a rare quadruple double by racking up 22 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds and a rookie record of 9 steals! He also hit 4 3-pointers, only turned the ball over 1 time and started his career with a dunk in front of the 19,523 fans in attendance.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Great to watch him play fearless. He shoots it with confidence!

I would like to see a comparison of him and Drose after maybe a quarter of the season.

Because they both were previously thought to be non-deep threats. Drose came back with supposedly a year of 3point shooting practice and MCW with a chip on his shoulder to prove he can shoot.

Appears to me MCW is the real deal.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry