Fun With Trolls

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

Fun With Trolls

Unread post by Rhody1992 »

bigappleram wrote:He also might want to stay off PC's campus...pretty sure they just made the top of the list of most segregated schools in America.
Wrong. Show me this "list". Don't go around making these kind of allegations. EVERY college campus has social/racial injustice. I've seen AT URI too. Black kids not get allowed into parties or get kicked out of parties due to the color of their skin. It happens everywhere. It's sad but don't point that at PC when URI and a lot of other places have that kind of problems too.
1 x
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

Re: '18 RI G - David Duke (Offer)

TBH, I want to see David Duke at Providence College. It gives Rhody fans a chance to see a great talent play at least once a year, if not more if they happen to catch more than the PC game vs URI. The school's in his top 5 don't affect us at all (other than playing PC once/year), not one of them is in our conference. It would be cool to see the hometown kid but on for his hometown. You don't see PC fans rooting for Jermaine Harris to go to WVU or Maryland instead of URI. Either way, Duke is going to be a stud; it would be cool to see him play in RI.
0 x
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

Billyboy78 wrote:I don't care about PC.I would love to see Villanova crush PC. Duke going there would help with that.
You "don't care about PC" yet wish to see them get crushed by Nova... seems like you have some interest in seeing PC lose, therefore you do care... some Rhody fans are unbearable lol. PC/URI is a rivalry yes, but I swear we are more concerned about PC not getting recruits than we are with our own recruits who have interests in other schools in the A10. Who cares if he goes to PC? I think that's the best thing for him.
0 x
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

Seawrightspostgame wrote:Local product. Go to PC. Bring money into the city. Represent the city. Lose to URI.

Who cares about Villanova.
Amen man. I'd hold off on the "lose to URI" though. Let's get a win this year before getting the win in 2018 ;) lol
1 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

Rhody1992 wrote:TBH, I want to see David Duke at Providence College. It gives Rhody fans a chance to see a great talent play at least once a year, if not more if they happen to catch more than the PC game vs URI. The school's in his top 5 don't affect us at all (other than playing PC once/year), not one of them is in our conference. It would be cool to see the hometown kid but on for his hometown. You don't see PC fans rooting for Jermaine Harris to go to WVU or Maryland instead of URI. Either way, Duke is going to be a stud; it would be cool to see him play in RI.
I feel like the reality is that while URI fans want to be better that PC and that PC fans want to be better than URI, what is best for college basketball in this state is having two top-tier programs. It creates excitement, buzz, and energy around a sport that didn't have a lot of youth interest in this area in the last two decades. That buzz leads to more kids watching and having interest in the local programs, which then leads to them probably picking a side, which leads to them having higher interest in attending the local schools, which then increases the likelihood that they want to be a loud, proud, and active member of that school's student section. While I'm sure that could happen if only one was good and the other sucked, I think part of what creates that excitement is two groups of kids having fun bantering about whose better, and kids in the middle wanting to pick a side to feel included in the talk. If one team always sucks, there's no back-and-forth. The kids who are fans of one school basically stay to themselves and talk about their exciting news and the kids who are fans of the crappy school and their friends sit and talk about the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, etc. But that's just one man's opinion.
5 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Rhody1992 wrote:
Seawrightspostgame wrote:Local product. Go to PC. Bring money into the city. Represent the city. Lose to URI.

Who cares about Villanova.
Amen man. I'd hold off on the "lose to URI" though. Let's get a win this year before getting the win in 2018 ;) lol
I've had you pegged as a PC troll from day 1 and nothing you've posted today has dissuaded me from that opinion in the least.
5 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

He is a PC troll and one bad post from going away. The thing is, we are cool toward the several PC fans who post here semi-regularly and identify themselves as such. So if you want to come here and give the "PC side" of things, I think that is an absurdly terrible waste of one's time, but you're entitled to do it as long as you play by the rules. Posing at a URI fan to give yourself cover to take shots at URI will get you thrown out of here for no reason beyond that on a personal level I have contempt for gutless weasels.
5 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Does little Seanie have a new username?
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

ATP has ways of figuring that out, but I don't have access to that kind of data. I kind of doubt it, though. Sean had a particular style of posting that I am not picking up from this new guy, but I cannot say for sure.
0 x
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

TruePoint wrote:He is a PC troll and one bad post from going away. The thing is, we are cool toward the several PC fans who post here semi-regularly and identify themselves as such. So if you want to come here and give the "PC side" of things, I think that is an absurdly terrible waste of one's time, but you're entitled to do it as long as you play by the rules. Posing at a URI fan to give yourself cover to take shots at URI will get you thrown out of here for no reason beyond that on a personal level I have contempt for gutless weasels.
I'm actually a fan of both programs.. I follow and care about both being successful. I will be honest I've been a PC fan since my childhood but also religiously followed URI growing up. I want success for both programs. That being said, I find a lot of Rhody fans insufferable and need to get knocked down a peg. I'm not trolling, I'm saying facts.

For example, we don't need to act like every recruit is the next EC Matthews or the next Hassan Martin, not every recruit is going to be as great as we make them out to be on this board. Each recruit has talent yes, but we don't need to pump them up and act like we landed a top 10 talent when they are a 3-star recruit (just an example). Also, we don't need to talk down about another program and root for them to not land recruits when they have no direct impact on us running table in the A10 and winning another A10 championship.

At the end of the day, gun to my head, PC or URI I choose PC, but I do love URI hoops too. If that makes me a troll so be it. But you don't see posts on the PC boards saying Harris would look good in anything as long as it's not the Rams. They got a commit from Kris Munroe, low ranked, 3 star recruit, and they say "he could be a nice piece, we don't know much on him but EC seems high on him", etc. They're not like "Wow, this kid is a freak athlete" "He would be a top 100 guy if he blew up earlier" etc. PC fans just seem to be a little more sensible. They are not complete homers. I come to this board to get the scoop on things with Rhody hoops being a Rhody supporter but damn, turn down the "Homer" scale about 5 notches, that's my problem. If not being a homer makes me a troll, then call me a troll.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Rhody1992 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:He is a PC troll and one bad post from going away. The thing is, we are cool toward the several PC fans who post here semi-regularly and identify themselves as such. So if you want to come here and give the "PC side" of things, I think that is an absurdly terrible waste of one's time, but you're entitled to do it as long as you play by the rules. Posing at a URI fan to give yourself cover to take shots at URI will get you thrown out of here for no reason beyond that on a personal level I have contempt for gutless weasels.
I'm actually a fan of both programs.. I follow and care about both being successful. I will be honest I've been a PC fan since my childhood but also religiously followed URI growing up. I want success for both programs. That being said, I find a lot of Rhody fans insufferable and need to get knocked down a peg. I'm not trolling, I'm saying facts.

For example, we don't need to act like every recruit is the next EC Matthews or the next Hassan Martin, not every recruit is going to be as great as we make them out to be on this board. Each recruit has talent yes, but we don't need to pump them up and act like we landed a top 10 talent when they are a 3-star recruit (just an example). Also, we don't need to talk down about another program and root for them to not land recruits when they have no direct impact on us running table in the A10 and winning another A10 championship.

At the end of the day, gun to my head, PC or URI I choose PC, but I do love URI hoops too. If that makes me a troll so be it. But you don't see posts on the PC boards saying Harris would look good in anything as long as it's not the Rams. They got a commit from Kris Munroe, low ranked, 3 star recruit, and they say "he could be a nice piece, we don't know much on him but EC seems high on him", etc. They're not like "Wow, this kid is a freak athlete" "He would be a top 100 guy if he blew up earlier" etc. PC fans just seem to be a little more sensible. They are not complete homers. I come to this board to get the scoop on things with Rhody hoops being a Rhody supporter but damn, turn down the "Homer" scale about 5 notches, that's my problem. If not being a homer makes me a troll, then call me a troll.
You guys compare yourselves to UConn. You compare Cooley to Lombardi. So, shut the fuck up and go away. I hate everything about your school and your basketball program. Stay off of our board, troll.
5 x
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

Billyboy78 wrote:
Rhody1992 wrote:

You guys compare yourselves to UConn. You compare Cooley to Lombardi. So, shut the fuck up and go away. I hate everything about your school and your basketball program. Stay off of our board, troll.

You, sir, are a MORON. Cooley wasn't getting compared TO Lombardi. Did you read that 2 post thread?! The dude said he read a book on Lombardi and he found a similarity in the way they deal with their players and how they had a similar saying. NOTHING in that post compared their coaching style, coaching success, or anything of that nature. He literally made note of how Cooley's saying of "Heart & Soul" was similar to something Lombardi said. You're an idiot lol

As far as the Calhoun thing, yeah, there are comparisons made. Because at the time when UCONN was the powerhouse of the northeast, Calhoun was the guy. The comparisons to him are regarding to how Cooley has turned Providence into a national name in the time he's been there. And their similarity on the recruiting trail about how they flat out work to try to get recruits, obviously UCONN being as big as they were was easier for Calhoun.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote:
Rhody1992 wrote:

There are no URI Posters messaging on the PC Board
There are several PC Posters who frequent the URI Board because they feel the need to advise us
PC Board has had brutal comments on URI, UCONN and Boston College.....that's ok, no problem for me, except when you come here and act like the PC Board is far more holier than the URI Board
Every Board raves about their potential recruits. PC does the same. Go back and reread all the past Ricky Ledo threads if you don't buy that

If people want to be fans of URI and PC that's fine, but don't impose this requirement on all others
No way am I going to become a PC Fan in any sport.
No way am I going to become a NY Yankee, NY Knicks, NY Anything - never going to happen. Nor would I expect NY Fans to become fans of any Boston Teams

A few questions:
Do any of the fans of these teams root for the other and hope that their programs are strong?
Michigan - Michigan State
Clemson - South Carolina
Texas A&M - Texas
Washington - Washington State
Oregon - Oregon State
Georgia - Georgia Tech
Florida - Florida State
Arizona - Arizona State

Answer is almost zero
So I don't understand why in Rhode Island there is this pressure to root for both URI and PC. Root for both if you wish, but don't hold your breath waiting for me to sign up for that. By the way, I don't root for Bryant either. A10 Schools yes.
Last edited by ramster 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

ramster wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:
Rhody1992 wrote:

There are several PC Posters who frequent the URI Board because they feel the need to advise us
PC Board has had brutal comments on URI, UCONN and Boston College.....that's ok, no problem for me, except when you come here and act like the PC Board is far more holier than the URI Board
Every Board raves about their potential recruits. PC does the same. Go back and reread all the past Ricky Ledo threads if you don't buy that

If people want to be fans of URI and PC that's fine, but don't impose this requirement on all others
No way am I going to become a NY Yankee, NY Knicks, NY Anything - never going to happen. Nor would I expect NY Fans to become fans of any Boston Teams
Obviously PC fans were going rave over Ricky Ledo, he was a top 20 recruit in the nation coming out of school. That is the worst argument ever lol

Also, that terrible Lombardi post was downvoted to hell on the board because PC fans know it was a dumb post.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody1992 wrote:
ramster wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote: You guys compare yourselves to UConn. You compare Cooley to Lombardi. So, shut the fuck up and go away. I hate everything about your school and your basketball program. Stay off of our board, troll.

Obviously PC fans were going rave over Ricky Ledo, he was a top 20 recruit in the nation coming out of school. That is the worst argument ever lol

Also, that terrible Lombardi post was downvoted to hell on the board because PC fans know it was a dumb post.
The argument that PC does not ever "over rave" about potential recruits is the worst argument ever. Please stop this nonsense. Go to your own board
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Yeah, go on Twitter and look at any piece of URI news. I've had ex girlfriends less obsessed than PC fans are toward URI.
5 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Rhody1992
Marc Upshaw

Who are they "over raving"?

AJ Reeves? Top 50 commit
David Duke? Top 60 recruit and if you go back on THIS board, a tweet saying he could be a top 20 player come 2018.
Noah Locke? Top 75 recruit. Rated higher than Harris and we all know how we've been talking about Harris.

They did not and are not "over raving" over Kris Munroe. Think he'll be nice little piece, in time, still alot of development needed.

So tell me who? I'm honestly curious.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Rhody1992 wrote:

You find me a college sports fan base without a heavy dose of homerism among their fans and manifesting on their message boards, and I will eat my computer. The few PC guys still posting here are actually pretty reasonable, but many of the PC fans I know are as clueless of homers as there are on this planet (nice guys, though). That's the case with any fan base. I don't feel the need to go on PC's message board to admonish the homerism, and there is no need for you to take on that role here.

If anyone needs to be "knocked down a peg," it's probably the guy that says his recent arrival on a message board for fans of a sports team is due to his need to tell the regular posters how they should be acting as fans. I don't care if you're a troll or not a troll; if you're not trying to be insufferable, that's almost worse.

If you have any genuine interest in talking Rhody hoops because - to one degree or another - you are rooting or at least following the team, feel free to come by here and do so. But you're going to need to spend a little time away from here recalibrating your approach. It's up to you if you want to come back after your timeout, but if you come back with the same approach it will be a very short stay.
9 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

Ed Cooley is compared to Jim Calhoun? Really? And PC fans are sensible? Really. Is this the same Jim Calhoun that who is in the HOF, won nearly 900 games, 3 NCAA championships, turned out 25 or 30 pros? The same Jim Calhoun that has been to 9 Sweet 16's and Elite 8's and 4 final 4's? That guy and Cooley? I think Ed Cooley is a tremendous coach, good guy and has done a wonderful job at Providence. But to put him in the same sentence as Jim Calhoun? Sensible? Is Kris Dunn compared to Magic Johnson on the PC board too?
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody1992 wrote:Who are they "over raving"?

AJ Reeves? Top 50 commit
David Duke? Top 60 recruit and if you go back on THIS board, a tweet saying he could be a top 20 player come 2018.
Noah Locke? Top 75 recruit. Rated higher than Harris and we all know how we've been talking about Harris.

They did not and are not "over raving" over Kris Munroe. Think he'll be nice little piece, in time, still alot of development needed.

So tell me who? I'm honestly curious.
All College Fans Message Boards get overly excited about potential recruits. There will be no argument from me that it does not happen on our own URI Board - and I myself can get carried away from time to time in the recruiting.

PC Board is immune from this - good for them. You win.
1 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

"As far as the Calhoun thing, yeah, there are comparisons made. Because at the time when UCONN was the powerhouse of the northeast, Calhoun was the guy. The comparisons to him are regarding to how Cooley has turned Providence into a national name in the time he's been there."

You lost me maybe it makes too much sense for me to understand. UConn was indeed a national power not just a northeastern power. What does that have to do with PC? I'm trying to find the correlation. Please help me. Are you saying PC is the power of the northeast or even nationally?
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

PC fans somehow continue to be amazed that fans of URI like URI and do not like one of their biggest rivals, PC. It has been a difficult concept for them to grasp for quite some time now. So much so, that a number of them feel the need to spend their time on a URI message board trying to teach us the right way.
3 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Hate that a troll agreed with me.

I am more in the position that it is really cool for a kid from Providence to play at URI or PC. This kid doesn't want URI. OK. But it would still be awesome to play at PC. Literally grow roots that will last a lifetime. Live a dream many of us had as kids. That's all.

Kids that go away will stay away and not have that community. Or they comeback, but they don't have those deep roots that you get from being a local guy.

I hate when RI talent is exported in ANYTHING.

Put 2 kids from RI on Villanova for what? So we can all talk about how great Villanova is?
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Rhody1992 wrote:
bigappleram wrote:He also might want to stay off PC's campus...pretty sure they just made the top of the list of most segregated schools in America.
Wrong. Show me this "list". Don't go around making these kind of allegations. EVERY college campus has social/racial injustice. I've seen AT URI too. Black kids not get allowed into parties or get kicked out of parties due to the color of their skin. It happens everywhere. It's sad but don't point that at PC when URI and a lot of other places have that kind of problems too.
How does this headline sound? You have heard of Princeton Review right, how about Google....bc neither are hard to find.

PC Ranked Most Segregated College By Princeton Review
The Princeton Review's 26th Annual College Rankings were recently released, and Providence College was ranked tops of 382 schools -- for having "little race/class interaction."

I know your fanbase is enamored by numbers, well you made it, you are NUMBER 1 at something.

Nothing worse than a troll -- get this guy outta here.
2 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

The UCONN comparisons they make are some of the most laughable opinions in a sea of delusional insights on that board.
With their 1 big NCAA victory in two decades. Yep totally knocking on the door of a 4 time national champion.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I decided to check some of their comments on Kris Monroe, since the douche that was just here said they never overrated players. Just a few here..."a cross between Bullock and Kris Jenkins"......"reminds me of Trevor Bluiett"....."reminds me of Jared Dudley". But here's the best post in that thread. This lowlife was agreeing with something little Seanie said. And you wonder why I hate that school. Enjoy!....
Friar Talk
PAGES: FIRST | LASTNEXTPREV |
seanmc94 said... (original post)
never change Rhody...
http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6824
seanmc94 said... (original post)
never change Rhody...
http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6824
That website is legitimately hilarious. Growing up in CT, where the flagship public university's men's basketball team is not only relevant in the state, but on a national level, it's amazing watching the 18 guys who are aware that URI has a D1 hoops program get a pants tent because of the exposure their fleabag program got riding in a RIPTA bus in between Brownie Troop 473 and Wheeblo Pack 935 in the Bristol 4th of July Parade, and from jacking each other off for signing a 3star guard with dwarfism named Fattass Russell. It's especially cute when they all repeat each other in their echo chamber saying that Fattass Russell would be a five star All American if he had committed to U.K. and not URI, without even being able to put it together that if UK were interested in recruiting him, he by definition wouldn't be a 3 star guard with dwarfism called Fattass. "If he were good enough for Kentucky to recruit him, he'd be a McDonald's All American!"
Regardless, you do have to hand them a few things:
- Their head coach is the biggest disappointment in the life of a truly legendary coach
- If they keep marching in municipal holiday parades with their papier-mâché conference trophy, Rhode Islanders might become generally aware that URI has a basketball team
- Recruiting and signing 3 star dwarves like Fattass Russell will really help them gain ground on Davidson and Richmond as a mid-level A10 program and perennial CIT contender, who's capable of really catching lightning in a bottle once every 18 years, beating mediocre VCU teams in a down year, making the tournament as an 11 seed after taking the title of their YMCA rec league, and beating injury depleted teams to make a dream run to the round of 32
- Their admin TruePoint is the most unprofessional board moderator on the internet, and is an exquisite dork who thinks he's tough and/or funny for throwing around 2Pac lyrics in posts on the board where he's supposedly a moderator...a truly magnificent dickhead, just who you want as the face of your primary fan website.
- Their fan base's understanding of recruiting and the general landscape of college basketball is awe-inspiringly stupid...they've at times questioned some of the players their lunatic head coach has been recruiting for not being ranked in the top 25 at their position, given that their goal is to become a top 25 program...which of course means that the players they recruit all need to have been ranked in the top 25 at their position when they were in high school. Just good science there. They also had a couple of posters who clearly have their fingers squarely on the pulse of college hoops who really liked their chances of landing one of Swider/Reeves/Duke...and while that was a laughably asinine comment at the time, it was probably a full week or so before that prediction publicly blew up in their faces, knocking over their drool cups in the process
- They've got the sickest cummerbunds on any pair of basketball shorts I've ever seen. Even if there was another basketball uniform that included a cummerbund, URI would easily still be top 2 in the basketball cummerbund space.
Anyway, just a humiliatingly bad basketball program, with a worse fan base, an even worse moderator, and the worst behaved coach in the business. The only guy connected to that program who seems to know his ass from a hole in the ground is Rod, and half the mopes on that board seem to have a problem with him. Figures.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Let's not even go any further on this topic...we get more coverage nationally, they harp on our program wayyyy more than we do on theirs, their fans post here but ours don't reciprocate on their board. They suffer from delusions of grandeur and are the epitome of a big fish in a small pond mentality. I do agree with one thing though, True Point is an exquisite dork ;)
3 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

bigappleram wrote:Let's not even go any further on this topic...we get more coverage nationally, they harp on our program wayyyy more than we do on theirs, their fans post here but ours don't reciprocate on their board. They suffer from delusions of grandeur and are the epitome of a big fish in a small pond mentality. I do agree with one thing though, True Point is an exquisite dork ;)
I prefer "truly magnificent dickhead," thank you very much. My fantasy football team just got its name for the season.

The irony here, of course, is that they are name checking me on their board - which I have never visited and I don't even know what it is called, nor do I care - immediately before and after trying to highlight how absolutely small-time we are. Meanwhile, I am 100% sure that I have never heard of whoever made that post, unless it was Shawn Mac who I know only through his unhealthy obsession with URI basketball and addiction to our humble little message board. Fucking hilarious losers.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I actually think that post was composed by our new weasely friend, Rhody1992.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Oh, but I thought he was genuinely a Rhody fan who would only choose PC over URI with a gun to his head, but is otherwise fully supportive of URI and just didn't want us to go over the top with homerism (for our own good, you know)? Was I wrong about that?
3 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

:lol: :lol: Gee, I kinda liked the last line of that PC post.
Last edited by rodfromcranston 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
9 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

TruePoint wrote:Oh, but I thought he was genuinely a Rhody fan who would only choose PC over URI with a gun to his head, but is otherwise fully supportive of URI and just didn't want us to go over the top with homerism (for our own good, you know)? Was I wrong about that?
Sean used to claim that he was a fan of both teams too. These guys will say anything to weasel their way onto our board......a little creepy, if you ask me.
1 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

Are we to assume that Rod is loved by the Friars? Lol
In case you're reading, sean,....You're still a jerk.
(Cleaned it myself)
Last edited by ramfan85 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

Rod: Didn't they throw you off the PC board once?
1 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

FYI - this thread will be cleaned up tonight, so have your fun while you can.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Whoever made that post on their board has to be the most depressed lonely person in the country. I actually kind of feel bad for him.
2 x
Go Rhody
EGram
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EGram »

wow, those quotes from that PC thread man! Amazing how they obsess over stuff written on a message board of a team that is so insignificant and bad...

I bet most posters on this board are like me and may generally know PC has a board but have never read it or even know the URL.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

EGram wrote:wow, those quotes from that PC thread man! Amazing how they obsess over stuff written on a message board of a team that is so insignificant and bad...

I bet most posters on this board are like me and may generally know PC has a board but have never read it or even know the URL.
They're significant in RI. Their fans think they're significant nationally. They're not.
1 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Iggy1979 wrote:Rod: Didn't they throw you off the PC board once?
Yes. I defended Dan after the first URI-PC game, very vigorously,
and got banned for awhile.
That said, I'm not a hater, but rarely post on their board.
Like us and all message boards, they have knowledgeable posters and yahoos.
0 x
EGram
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EGram »

So, since this thread is getting cleaned up later. Anyways

The whole "David Duke in RI" made me think of a video a friend send me a few months ago of a Rhode Island comedy troupe's skit about Pick up Artists.

(VIDEO IS SUPER NSFW BTW)

but the David Duke line is hilarious.

0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

"How nasty could it possibly be?", he asked....
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Is that Boy George?
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

...minus the talent....
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Update: my wife does not disagree with the random PC fan who asserted that I am a "truly magnificent dickhead."
4 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Oh how I hope we get the win over Pee Cee this year !! I want those trolls gone !!
1 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

Rod I would have taken that as an insult.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Rhody Guy wrote:Rod I would have taken that as an insult.
Why?
I see lots of insults in that post, but that last line wasn't towards me,
but more on the crap I get here from time to time for not
being in lock step with the status quo folks.
Hell, I even have my own troll. :D :D :D
0 x