Poll Friartown

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Re: Poll Friartown

Unread post by seanmc94 »

The PC board has several posters from rival teams; have for years. I also post on 5-6 college hoop boards with no issues. Sounds like a YOU problem.
0 x
Warning: area protected by guard donkey
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

You're right Sean. This is a terrible board. You shouldn't post here any more.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

seanmc94 wrote:The PC board has several posters from rival teams; have for years. I also post on 5-6 college hoop boards with no issues. Sounds like a YOU problem.
Yeah man you are right, you should probably just never come here anymore.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

hrstrat57 wrote:Get rid of anything that has anything to do with PC.

The very existence of PC related topic forum shows respect for PC.

They can't lose enough or suffer enough misfortune for me.

Give no quarter to the enemy.
100% agree!! I used to pull for PC whenever not pitted against Rhody just because of the RPI thing, but I want them to become the afterthought in terms of RI college bball. I want to get to the point where WE are the program seriously reconsidering playing them each year because they are just that bad and we are that good. The only way this happens is through our own sustained success.

As for PeeCee dummies stirring shit over here, who cares? as long as they are being appropriate and not personally attacking let them make fools of themselves by showing so much concern of Rhody they can't help but troll our board. Moreover, I think we should give no concern over anything on any PeeCee board. I have never visited any forum/board associated with PeeCee and have no plans to. I wouldn't give shit one to know what any loser PeeCee fan thinks, nothing to do with any of their wonderful players or coaches, just their idiot fans.

And as a final thought I too am against giving any forum section to PeeCee chat, it is unnecessary at best.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I might have said this before...I hate PC...
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Unread post by seanmc94 »

Not shocked you missed my point; which was; if you get banned from a board, look in the mirror.
0 x
Warning: area protected by guard donkey
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

My dream is that we could be one of the top 25 teams in the country every year....probably unrealistic.......the top 40 is probably better.....if pc is in the top 40 also it wouldn't bother me.......I want to be viewed as an equal to pc.....I am not narcissistic enough to want to consider them an inferior program....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Smokinjimit
ARD

Unread post by Smokinjimit »

Exactly Sean when you get banned from this board you can look in the mirror.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

Ramulous wrote:My dream is that we could be one of the top 25 teams in the country every year....probably unrealistic.......the top 40 is probably better.....if pc is in the top 40 also it wouldn't bother me.......I want to be viewed as an equal to pc.....I am not narcissistic enough to want to consider them an inferior program....
to clear some things up, narcissism applies to the self, as in self love over social connection. I'm a long time Rhody fan who wants to see PeeCee dwell conference basements for ever until the end of NCAA college basketball, I fail to see the narcissism in it.

Also, any Rhody fan that has been paying attention to the facts vs. perceptions of the rivalry knows full well that it will take a long period of separation with Rhody way on top for us to grab the respect deserved, at least from local/state media. Our dominance must be undeniable for the arrogant to admit our achievements.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

I've been around a long, long time, though perhaps not as long as some. The reality has been, is, and always will be this: the state's local media will never treat URI as the favored child, no matter what it accomplishes academically or on the athletic field. Also, the arrogant are just that; they will never admit or acknowledge anything URI achieves.
Lamentable, but true………….
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Bye bye Pee Cee bye bye !!!
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

I'm hopeful to realign the off-topic area of this board later today... had a long day yesterday chasing my 2yr old ring bearer around a wedding.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund