LIVE: Sean Handing Out Ass Kickings

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

LIVE: Sean Handing Out Ass Kickings

Unread post by bressler3south »

What's to clarify, seanmc94? Your true identity??? 16-day gap between posts about what??????
Seems to me that you and ELeslie's 1st Assist have TOO much in common!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
CTRamfan
Jimmy Baron

Re: '13 TN SG Matthew Butler (URI - Signed LOI)

Unread post by CTRamfan »

seanmc posts 1.94 times/day, bressler 0.50 times/day. What does that have to do with anything?
Sean you often take a beating here, but a different point of view is sometimes needed.
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Unread post by seanmc94 »

Check the posts; I hand out more ass kickings than I take. Just bc people respond with inane drivel and discount everything that doesn't shake keaney blue pom poms; doesn't mean I'm taking a beating.
0 x
Warning: area protected by guard donkey
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

seanmc94 wrote:I want to clarify; I know zero about the kid. Pretty sure DH knows more than me. I just laugh when people get into a lather watching kids shoot unguarded in a video or a highlight reel. Every recruit looks like Lebron.
I am glad we amuse you. And I don't care if he looks like LeBron as long as he doesn't act like him.
0 x
CTRamfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CTRamfan »

seanmc94 wrote:Check the posts; I hand out more ass kickings than I take. Just bc people respond with inane drivel and discount everything that doesn't shake keaney blue pom poms; doesn't mean I'm taking a beating.
Why do you feel the need to "kick a--? I must have my head buried in the sand. Isn't this forum here to exchange info and ideas as mature URI fans? Not to criticize, pick fights or dis others?
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

seanmc94 wrote:Check the posts; I hand out more ass kickings than I take. Just bc people respond with inane drivel and discount everything that doesn't shake keaney blue pom poms; doesn't mean I'm taking a beating.
Easily one of the more pathetic posts I've read in a long time. Do you tell your friends stories about your message board "ass kickings"?
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

adam914 wrote:
Easily one of the more pathetic posts I've read in a long time. Do you tell your friends stories about your message board "ass kickings"?
Maybe when he ascends from the basement.
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Wow, this board is really great!!! Somebody keeps STATS!!!!
seanmc posts 1.94 times/day, bressler 0.50 times/day. What does that have to do with anything? (Good question!)
Sean you often take a beating here, but a different point of view is sometimes needed.

The comment, CtRamfan and seanmc94, was a JOKE, and was in reference TO ELeslie's 1st Assist's 10-day hiatus concerning TOO-much-grammar-superiority-complex-times-TWO, which people despised -- and then -- he did it again. Read the thread.
Seanmc94, you picked-up a topic 16 days after you'd dropped it. I found it humorous. My apologies…

BUT: "I just laugh when people get into a lather watching kids shoot unguarded in a video or a highlight reel. Every recruit looks like Lebron.

I believe that you're attempting to write that "people get overly excited/psyched watching kids…"

"..when people get into a lather" about something it means that they're negatively agitated, out-of-control.

You know, like when they feel compelled to kick someone's ass. 8-)
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Billyboy78 wrote:
adam914 wrote:
Maybe when he ascends from the basement.
Says the guy with twice as many posts...MA! The meatloaf! We want it!
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Well, seanmc94, you're an easy search with Google! You've got more profiles on more sites than President Prism! Tally 'em up and you've got your own Meta-Database of posts!
Screw your mama's meatloaf, boy, she must have a whole freakin' buffet laid out for you…. :lol:
Hey….They still use dumbwaiters, or do you just self-serve???? 8-)
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

you hand out ass kickings? now we have heard everything, what a joke.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Sean dominates!!!
0 x
NHRamFan
Lamar Odom

Unread post by NHRamFan »

Can we call this a draw and move on? I keep seeing new posts here, expecting something relevant. Instead, it's Cat Fight Central.
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Hmm, I looked up rodfromcranston on Google.
Some things i wish I could delete.
Guess some PC fan referred to me as a "fucking yahoo",
for defending Hurley vs. Cordischi's saying he'd be gone to Rutgers if they asked him.
Guess The Fucking Yahoo was right.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Don't worry, Rod. Instead, use Yahoo! That'll teach that effin' P.C. fan!! 8-)
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

rodfromcranston wrote:Hmm, I looked up rodfromcranston on Google.
Some things i wish I could delete.
Guess some PC fan referred to me as a "fucking yahoo",
for defending Hurley vs. Cordischi's saying he'd be gone to Rutgers if they asked him.
Guess The Fucking Yahoo was right.
Yeah, PC fans are kind of crazy. One of them apparently thinks I am a virus and that I hate his PC. Hahahaha.

http://www.ask.com/answers/1631281/i-am ... what-to-do
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: LIVE: Sean Handing Out Ass Kickings

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Funny! TruePoint virus attacking PC!
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

For bressler3south they have: "Home of the Jungle Habitat, Vietnam War-era den of dissent. Building, overall, condemned at least three times during 20th Century!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Dear TruePoint: I apologize for the runaway besmirching of Matt Butler's thread and having you do the extra editing. (But the running was fun! :lol: )

To Matthew Butler: Welcome to URI!!!!!! WE - if I may - look forward to having you as a student, a member of Coach Hurley's vision for the URI community, and congratulations as you begin the next part of your life's journey! 8-)

To seanmc94: LIVE!!! Now, that's cooooool.
0 x