Question about Rhody gear

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Question about Rhody gear

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

My sister bought me a Rhody sweatshirt for Christmas. Too big. Can that be exchanged at the Ram Zone? Or just at the bookstore? I'm guessing the bookstore is closed because of break. That's why I'm asking.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Re: Question about Rhody gear

Unread post by steviep123 »

Billyboy78 wrote:My sister bought me a Rhody sweatshirt for Christmas. Too big. Can that be exchanged at the Ram Zone? Or just at the bookstore? I'm guessing the bookstore is closed because of break. That's why I'm asking.
Did she buy it at either? If so, I believe yes. They are connected somehow. A clerk at the Ram Zone told me I could order something on line from the Rhody Bookstore and pick it up at the Ram Zone to avoid shipping charges, so my guess is yes. But you should call to verify.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

steviep123 wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:My sister bought me a Rhody sweatshirt for Christmas. Too big. Can that be exchanged at the Ram Zone? Or just at the bookstore? I'm guessing the bookstore is closed because of break. That's why I'm asking.
Did she buy it at either? If so, I believe yes. They are connected somehow. A clerk at the Ram Zone told me I could order something on line from the Rhody Bookstore and pick it up at the Ram Zone to avoid shipping charges, so my guess is yes. But you should call to verify.
She bought it at the bookstore. I figured I'd exchange it this Saturday but I assume the bookstore is closed until school resumes.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

The bookstore is open during break, but fewer hours. I don't think they'll be open Saturday
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote:The bookstore is open during break, but fewer hours. I don't think they'll be open Saturday
Correct. I went to their site. Not open on Saturdays and Sundays.
0 x