How to Support KeaneyBlue.com, a 100% Rhody Fan Funded Site

Just what the name says it is. Please check frequently for news about the board.
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

How to Support KeaneyBlue.com, a 100% Rhody Fan Funded Site

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

How to Support KeaneyBlue.com, a 100% Rhody Fan Funded Community

We will never place Ads on this site or create a closed "premium" area as other fan communities have done.

Donations can be sent electronically via PayPal by clicking the DONATE button at the bottom-center of the site. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account. Heck, you don't even have to be a registered member of this site. Credit cards can be used to make a secure donation.

Alternatively, I always enjoy a handshake with any in-person donations at home games or Rhody events around town.

If you'd like to send a check, money order, or cash(!) (for those who need maximum anonymity), Private Message me for my mailing address.

Thank you!

-Matt

Click to see how this site is doing financially
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: How to Support KeaneyBlue.com, a 100% Rhody Fan Funded S

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

KeaneyBlue site expenses include $29/month hosting fee and annual $13 domain registration fee totaling $361 yearly. These are billed to me, personally.

As we prepare to enjoy a memorable season ahead, please consider making a donation of any amount to help support the site through our "fiscal year", aka November 2015 through October 31, 2016.

I would like to share any surplus with Brad and Steve, our intrepid moderators who are constantly doing the little things to keep discussions flowing and threads organized (especially the Recruiting section).
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: How to Support KeaneyBlue.com, a 100% Rhody Fan Funded S

Unread post by TruePoint »

For the record, while I appreciate ATP's thoughtfulness I would not accept anything from the donations that come into the site. (I'd gladly accept a beer from ATP or anyone else, though!) Any surplus donations should be used to offset future costs.

But in the meantime, before we get to the point of having a surplus, I hope everyone will consider joining me in kicking a little something to ATP to help him pay for the cost of operating this site. As he mentioned, he bears these costs personally so that we can have a community for URI fans that isn't beholden to any advertisers or outside influences and doesn't lock anything behind a pay wall.

This is the PBS donor solicitation portion of the program, which you can trust is not something we enjoy but is something that is entirely necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help and support! Go Rhody!

-Brad
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011