Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech

For any college sports discussion not based in Kingston
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech

Unread post by CT Rhody »

Interesting that it seems these big east fans aren't used to being in the outside looking in since they bitch and complain about everything. Give it a rest already, maybe it's because we already know what's it's like to be a non-BCS conf and they are having a hard time coming to that realization.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

CT Rhody wrote:Interesting that it seems these big east fans aren't used to being in the outside looking in since they bitch and complain about everything. Give it a rest already, maybe it's because we already know what's it's like to be a non-BCS conf and they are having a hard time coming to that realization.

I especially get a big kick out of their new found hatred for ESPN. Now since the network doesn't do their games, it is out to get them. Apparently everything was fine for decades when ESPN was constantly pimping their old conference (and its teams) and shortchanging everyone else. Now that they are on the other side, things are totally different. It is really amusing to watch their hypocrisy.
0 x
peeps4life
Kenny Green

Unread post by peeps4life »

the disdain for ESPN is not because it doesn't do BE games... it is because of the role they played in the conference collapse when the BE decided not to accept their offer in an exclusive negotiating period. ESPN had a HUGE role in the ACC raiding the BE for the final time with cuse/pitt.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

It's the same reason A10 teams should hate Fox Sports. Fox Sports has no interest in a good A10. Their baby is the Big East and improving the Big East is their goal. When realignment talk comes up, they are going to be involved nearly as much as the schools in trying to help give them media direction. If the Big East teams went to Fox and said "We've decided on Siena and Holy Cross because they fit our message," Fox would laugh in their face.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

So ESPN screws with the big east and they are a-holes but the big east constantly raids the A-10 and that's fine? Some serious humble pie being eaten this week. And why should we hate fox sports. The A-10 is on ESPN, CBS and NBC. If fox wants to piss money away great. I'm sure the A-10 would take some of that action. Better product anyway.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

peeps4life wrote:the disdain for ESPN is not because it doesn't do BE games... it is because of the role they played in the conference collapse when the BE decided not to accept their offer in an exclusive negotiating period. ESPN had a HUGE role in the ACC raiding the BE for the final time with cuse/pitt.

So ESPN had absolutely no role in helping the old Big East form and add teams over the years, many of which came from the old Eastern-8/A-10? Fat chance. The old Big East continually raided other conferences and the Eastern-8/A-10 was its favorite target - Villanova, Pitt, Rutgers, West Virginia, Va Tech, and Temple.

Get off your high horse. ESPN has been acting like this for decades. You people just don't like it when you are on the side that is being harmed.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

RF1 +1000
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

Did ESPN try to destroy the A10? What happened between the Big East and ESPN was more than simple realignment. ESPN went for the jugular to try to destroy the conference, and if it wasn't for Fox Sports, probably would have succeeded.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

A10 is mid major remember? Hell charles barkley was calling Dayton inferior during half time. Why would ESPN worry about little ol A10? Maybe the old big east should have taken the deal espn offered. They must have told the big east it's an offer you can't refuse. Now your swimming with the fish.
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

rjsuperfly66 wrote:Did ESPN try to destroy the A10? What happened between the Big East and ESPN was more than simple realignment. ESPN went for the jugular to try to destroy the conference, and if it wasn't for Fox Sports, probably would have succeeded.
Yeah, at that time, they did….There was really no alternative in terms of broadcast outlets, so Gavitt and ESPN did what they did. It's done.
The point is, the shoe is on the other foot, so get used to it.
Improvisation in trying to keep a league afloat, stabilize, expand, and flourish. That's the A-10.
You've had your years in the sun. Gee, it's too bad that even after raiding the A-10, the New Big East diehards can't realize that it is what it is: NOTHING MORE THAN A MID-MAJOR NON-BCS LEAGUE -- AND BY THE LOOKS OF IT, FOX $$$$$$$ OR NO FOX $$$$$$ -- TRENDING DOWNWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next year:
Creighton is half of what it's been.
Butler not much better.
Georgetown, regardless of its ink, never has the floor-leader to match the "brains on the bench."
Villanova repeatedly comes up short regardless of how many Top-50 recruits it hauls in every year.
PC loses, oh, never mind………
Marquette, well, that's a big question now, isn't it?
Xavier is still Xavier.
DePaul could be a wildcard…even with Purnell as bench coach.
St. John's is on the rise, yet again, but is full of holes. Plus, Lavin is a wildcard.
Seton Hall…..Who knows?????
Syracuse: Oh….
Pitt: Oh…
Notre Dame: Oh…
Rutgers: Oh….
Cincinnati: Oh…
Louisville: Oh…
UConn: Oh…
South Florida: Oh…
BC: Oh…The early whore, which everyone hated. But -- Gene D. read the landscape earlier and better than everyone.

Wow.
That's a lot of spilled milk.
Moreover, a lot of tears.
Whoopdeedooooooooo.
Get used to it.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Cry me a river Friar fans. This woe is me victim routine is laughable. Your conference (old and new) was and continues to be a predator and greed machine.

The A-10 has taken hit after hit for some 35+ years and had to rebuild itself over and over. It even had to do so again last year when the new Catholic Big East took what it thought were its strongest programs. Your new league likely covets even more from the A-10. Rather than shrink, the A-10 went out and performed on the court and the league netted its most ever NCAA bids (6). It didn't cry and try to live off its past rep and fail to get it done on the court like the new Catholic Big East did.

It is a new world. Man up and adapt. Everyone else has had to do so.
0 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

I wish Buzz stayed at Marquette
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Iggy1979 wrote:I wish Buzz stayed at Marquette
Yeah, well screw the Hugo Chavez look-alike!!!!!!! If he and others of his ilk had had any brains last year about the REAL VIABILITY OF A TRUE BASKETBALL SUPER-CONFERENCE, THEN THE NBE MEMBERS AND THE A-10 WOULD HAVE MERGED AND USED ALL THEIR RESOURCES TO DOMINATE THE MID-MAJOR LANDSCAPE AND EXPAND COAST-TO-COAST.
Now, maybe in the metropolis of Blacksburg, he and GBG and can plot to rule the world………..
0 x
peeps4life
Kenny Green

why would they have merged to take, at most, half the amount of money. i don't think you guys understand the significance of money.
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

peeps4life wrote:why would they have merged to take, at most, half the amount of money. i don't think you guys understand the significance of money.
No, there's no creativity when it comes to product, networks, and money. Why don't you explain it, A-to-Z, for us……
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

Why build a conference reputation when you can buy one.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

bressler3south wrote:
peeps4life wrote:i looked and couldn't find A10 television numbers. that can't be a good sign that google can't come up with it.
You're correct, Peeper, but that isn't what the discussion is about. It concerns the paltry viewership in exchange for hundreds of millions of

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SO, DON'T FLIP THE TOPIC AT HAND.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
This is too funny, "Peeper" I sat here and laughed continuously. My wife just doesn't understand how this could be so funny.
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Unread post by seanmc94 »

Gene D read the landscape better than everyone? He singlehandedly destroyed BC athletics.

As far as buying a league reputation; the league was constructed by Dave Gavitt, the early reputation built by Gtown, Cuse, St. John's and Nova. 3/4 of those teams still reside in the conference.
0 x
Warning: area protected by guard donkey
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Dave Gavitt was a piece of garbage.
0 x
peeps4life
Kenny Green

ramster wrote:
bressler3south wrote:
peeps4life wrote:i looked and couldn't find A10 television numbers. that can't be a good sign that google can't come up with it.
You're correct, Peeper, but that isn't what the discussion is about. It concerns the paltry viewership in exchange for hundreds of millions of

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SO, DON'T FLIP THE TOPIC AT HAND.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
This is too funny, "Peeper" I sat here and laughed continuously. My wife just doesn't understand how this could be so funny.
no one does.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

BC is part of the premier academic big time football conference that totes the national title champ in football, an early favorite in the next nat title in football. The most preseason ranked baseball clubs in the top 25 this year and obviously what will become the greatest basketball conference supplanting the old Big East when it was pushing toward 10 bids.

BC is fine, the coaching decisions hurt BC, not the ACC.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

RJ, its wishful thinking to believe Fox thinks the BE is "their baby"....right now at best you are the red-headed step child. As is the point you dont seem to get, they cant make a mainstream audience care about creighton vs butler like they did about syracuse vs anyone. it will take years of that being an event, years and years and years before that can compete with old BE games and current B10, ACC, B12 games. all the money in the world cannot buy brand name teams...it takes success at a high level for a long period of time. Time will tell.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Well, according to the Scout board, we're all a bunch of rubes,
who are green with envy (why?) and we'd join their NBE in a heartbeat.
Yet, the only reason they can come up with is money.
Sure, if Thorr is strapped in his annual budget and had a chance for a few million injected
into his operating budget, he'd probably bite.
It's not that it's a better product, it's about the money.
So is prostitution.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

rodfromcranston wrote:Well, according to the Scout board, we're all a bunch of rubes,
Sure, if Thorr is strapped in his annual budget and had a chance for a few million injected
So is prostitution.
Oh, by the way: Anything about that PPD investigation thing????????
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

The money is an issue, for sure, I would not underestimate that. As Chris Rock said, America worships one God the ATM. It can be useful in poaching teams and coaches. It doesn't assure on-court success as I am pretty sure even before the Fox money that SHU, Depaul and St Johns were not in dire straits financially. Lavin recruited a pretty dam good class with his old budget. Not sure how much that changes with more money. It has to turn into success on the court, and to be considered a major conference it has to translate to having a BE team compete for a national title every 2-3 years.

I love the notion that Fox doesn't fail because they have deep pockets. They have been trying to compete with ESPN for years and numerous iterations have failed. They have tried to copy Sports Center and have lost twice doing that. FS1's life blood is securing professional basketball, baseball or college football rights as the anchor for the network. Right now the anchor programming they are selling advertising around is UFC. Not BE basketball.
0 x
peeps4life
Kenny Green

rodfromcranston wrote:Well, according to the Scout board, we're all a bunch of rubes,
So is prostitution.
rod... it's not always true, but in this case i'll say it... you're better than that. uri would JUMP at the opportunity. as a fan once you realized that the C7 schools weren't going to go off into the sunset, you had pipe dreams of "super A10".
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

bigappleram wrote:
the Dayton win yesterday has to make Archie a contender for this job. that would not be good for our league.
I would consider that a short sighted and lateral move at best. I don't see any reason for any A10 coach to leave unless it's either for millions or for prestige of a high profile conference (or both)
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Marquette is a lateral move for the A10 coaches, except maybe Fordham.
Don't see Archie taking that job.

Nor Shaka, either. Even Dan, when he gets an offer down the road, wouldn't bite at that one.
Last edited by rambone 78 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

So is prostitution.

who cares what those pea brains think, from the ones who post here its clear to me they are a microcosm of the RI mentality -- big fish, little pond. that will assure they still little into eternity.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

strength of the conferences aside, if someone can double your salary its not a lateral move. i am not sure what he makes, but i have to assume marquette can pay him more.

fwiw creighton getting waxed....and then there were none.
0 x
blue22580
Jim Eitner

Unread post by blue22580 »

rambone 78 wrote:Marquette is a lateral move for the A10 coaches, except maybe Fordham.

Nor Shaka, either. Even Dan, when he gets an offer down the road, wouldn't bite at that one.
Going to a school that can triple your salary is a lateral move?
0 x
peeps4life
Kenny Green

rambone 78 wrote:Marquette is a lateral move for the A10 coaches, except maybe Fordham.

this is so asinine. marquette would be a 300% increase in pay for most A10 coaches.
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Seawrightspostgame wrote:BC is part of the premier academic big time football conference that totes the national title champ in football, an early favorite in the next nat title in football. The most preseason ranked baseball clubs in the top 25 this year and obviously what will become the greatest basketball conference supplanting the old Big East when it was pushing toward 10 bids.

BC is fine, the coaching decisions hurt BC, not the ACC.
The ACC is fine. BC is a mess. Hoop team is junk. Fball is much worse than 10 yrs ago. Who chased off Skinner? Little Napoleon.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

peeps4life wrote:
So is prostitution.
rod... it's not always true, but in this case i'll say it... you're better than that. uri would JUMP at the opportunity. as a fan once you realized that the C7 schools weren't going to go off into the sunset, you had pipe dreams of "super A10".
The first rumor I heard of a Super A10 was in an ESPN article about the split of the old Big East. The article said the C7 schools and the current (at the time) A10 should merge into what would have been a 19 team league. Interesting idea, but I never thought it would happen.

What could make sense if they wanted to do it is have the current Big East and the American form a conference for basketball only. That would be a good league, although I'm not sure if it would just return to the problems that caused the split in the first place. As a basketball fan, it would be great to see, but not as an A10 fan.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Please, if Marquette offered; Hurley would go in a second. You don't honestly believe that URI to Marquette is a lateral move, do you.
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

steviep123 wrote:
peeps4life wrote:
So is prostitution.
The first rumor I heard of a Super A10 was in an ESPN article about the split of the old Big East. The article said the C7 schools and the current (at the time) A10 should merge into what would have been a 19 team league. Interesting idea, but I never thought it would happen.

What could make sense if they wanted to do it is have the current Big East and the American form a conference for basketball only. That would be a good league, although I'm not sure if it would just return to the problems that caused the split in the first place. As a basketball fan, it would be great to see, but not as an A10 fan.
If the power conference mergers happen; I could see the NBE and A-10 merging the Bball only schools. Only problem there would be the number would be 16 teams. URI might be on the outside looking in. RI market is already covered with PC; so they bring little to the table. Look at the last 10 years of the schools involved. They are deff on the cut line.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I'm NOT talking about money, I'm talking about relative conference strength.

If Dan gets URI to the Dance a couple of times, he's going to get a big increase in salary. At URI. Yes, not 2+ million a year, but the difference will be a lot less than what there is now.

If URI doesn't pony up, then he's gone. I agree with that. But if URI becomes an A10 power, they will be on the same level as Marquette.

Other than Fox's money, the A10 and NBE are equals as of now.

Sean, you're right about that, right now. I doubt that league would ever happen, only because of the competing TV networks calling the shots.

If it were to become a possibility, then URI needs to get good and SOON, to be considered for membership in that league. Right now, they would be out, imo.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

what does Lasalle (philly market covered by Nova and SJU), Fordham or Bonnies bring to the table? if the last 10 years are all that matter, what does SHU or Depaul bring to the table. If that happens its a few years away, and even then I dont see that happening. march madness is the breadwinner, and cinderella stories and teams are what drives the viewership from Joe Public. i cant see how they mess with that special sauce and effectively eliminate the little guys. that is where all the drama is.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

The first 2 rounds are what makes the tourney special.

Take that away, and you have the equivalent of football. If you don't have a big time football program, you essentially become D2.

Haves and have nots, indeed.

If that ever happens, college BB as we know it is dead.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

from the old "eye test" BE darling Creighton sure looks like boys against men.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

BAR, just like UMass and St. Louis, they and Nova were overrated.
0 x
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

rambone 78 wrote:I'm NOT talking about money, I'm talking about relative conference strength.

If Dan gets URI to the Dance a couple of times, he's going to get a big increase in salary. At URI. Yes, not 2+ million a year, but the difference will be a lot less than what there is now.

If URI doesn't pony up, then he's gone. I agree with that. But if URI becomes an A10 power, they will be on the same level as Marquette.

Sean, you're right about that, right now. I doubt that league would ever happen, only because of the competing TV networks calling the shots.

If it were to become a possibility, then URI needs to get good and SOON, to be considered for membership in that league. Right now, they would be out, imo.
So if URI can get to the Sweet 16 3 times in 5 years and throw in an elite 8 run; all while making the tourney 8 years in a row...THEN it will be a lateral move...if URI can pay $2+ mill a year.

That about right? How many A-10 schools have that resume currently? Bc that's what was posed here. In the real world. Where it was claimed that every school but Fordham was a lateral move.
0 x
Keaney.Blue
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Keaney.Blue »

seanmc94 wrote:
rambone 78 wrote:I'm NOT talking about money, I'm talking about relative conference strength.

So if URI can get to the Sweet 16 3 times in 5 years and throw in an elite 8 run; all while making the tourney 8 years in a row...THEN it will be a lateral move...if URI can pay $2+ mill a year.

That about right? How many A-10 schools have that resume currently? Bc that's what was posed here. In the real world. Where it was claimed that every school but Fordham was a lateral move.
Have to agree with Sean here, there's too many people on here trying to claim equity with the NBE. You're right that over the last two years the A10 has enjoyed great success in non conference games and in the tourney. But taken at face value and considering the money disparity, facility disadvantages, and relative program prestige, the A10 is still looking up to the NBE. Those are just facts. Marquette would be a huge jump for an A10 coach save Shaka Smart. We can hoot and holler all we want about how we've been playing lately and how the NBE is overrated (which it IS) but the reality is the league as a whole is much better set up for long term success than the A10 currently is.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Xavier had 3 sweet sixteens in a row while a10...... Did not occur during our last two a10 glory years.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I love the whining from the PC fans about how big, bad ESPN tried to kill the Big East. You guys almost died because your administrations were stupid and far too prideful, not because ESPN was out to screw you. Every single person involved in and every person who follows college athletics has known since the late 90's/early 00's that football drives the bus. Yet the basketball schools thought they could hold the football schools hostage when it came to voting for television contracts and how that money was split up. So BC, Miami, and Virginia Tech told the Big East to piss up a rope and left for the ACC. And even after that happened, and they should have learned their lesson in regards to which sport is the straw that stirs the drink, they tried to hold the football schools hostage when it came time to extend invitations into the league. And for that they lost Pitt, Syracuse, and Louisville. If the basketball school administrators had forged the best possible deal with their football playing colleagues instead of trying to pretend they were the ones with the big dicks they might still have all or most of those six schools and they would still be considered the top basketball college in the country. Perhaps the Catholic 7 should have read their Bible's more, specifically Proverbs 16:18. Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

and how has that worked out for BC, Miami and V tech in the last decade?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

seanmc94 wrote:and how has that worked out for BC, Miami and V tech in the last decade?
I think the answer to the question is based on what BC, Miami and Virginia Tech would do differently if they could make the decision over again. Do you honestly think that BC, Miami and Virginia Tech would opt to remain in the Big East?
You know the answer to that.
The question NBE Posters and Fans love to post is would any A10 team turn down an offer from the NBE?
The answer used to be "absolutely not, do you think we are crazy"
The answer would still be yes - I think.
But the gap between saying Yes and No, I'll stay in the Atlantic 10 is much smaller than it was 5 years ago, and the gap has gotten smaller every year, but never has it been as small as it has gotten in this past year.
The NBE better act soon on inviting Dayton ad Saint Louis or whoever else because the next year sould tunr the tide. No doubt in my mind that Bernadette V. McGlade is moving towards improving the A10 TV agreements - especially after the very successful 2013-2014 Season with 6 Teams in the NCAA's and the Respect of the A10 as an all time high despite Temple, Butler, Xavier and NC Charlotte departing.
The gap is there no doubt, but the gap continues to close faster and faster. Can you feel the gap closing Sean? Seriously can you?
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

If the criteria is money....the move from the big east to the ACC probably paid off for those schools....it seems that every football school would have made that jump....and the money differential between the new big east and the A-10 would make any team jump.....the quality differential between the conferences on the floor is much smaller than the $ differential....so why not go for the money....

....I believe that in the long run fox will regret their contract with the big east....even if they poach six more teams from the A-10......they won't be able to compete w the BCS programming....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Ramulous wrote:If the criteria is money....the move from the big east to the ACC probably paid off for those schools....it seems that every football school would have made that jump....and the money differential between the new big east and the A-10 would make any team jump.....the quality differential between the conferences on the floor is much smaller than the $ differential....so why not go for the money....

....I believe that in the long run fox will regret their contract with the big east....even if they poach six more teams from the A-10......they won't be able to compete w the BCS programming....
No one can compete with FB $$$; but if you have the next best thing, is that terrible?
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

seanmc94 wrote:and how has that worked out for BC, Miami and V tech in the last decade?
If you have half a clue, you'd know it's gone very well. Take a look at BC. Since joining the ACC in football, College Gameday has visited campus 2 times, they've been ranked as high as number 2 in the nation, and they've played in 2 ACC Championship games and 7 bowl games during their most successful era ever. Men's basketball? 3 tournament appearances and one Sweet Sixteen. Women's basketball? 1 tournament where they made the Sweet Sixteen. Baseball? They went to their first NCAA tournament since 1967. Men's soccer? A conference championship, 6 NCAA tournaments, and one Sweet Sixteen. They've accomplished all of that in a more competitive conference while making almost $5 million per year more than they would have in the Big East and not having to worry if the conference around them will implode the way UConn has. So they're pretty happy with their choice thank you very much. It's no coincidence that BC, Miami, and Virginia Tech never even thought about going back when there were openings and Syracuse, Pitt, and Louisville couldn't wait to dump the Big East's sorry ass.

Gene Defilippo had several issues as AD, but he did two things exceptionally well. He stayed the hell out of Jerry York's way and he saw the way college athletics were going and made the right choice in conference affiliation.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines