THE FWIAH'S FIAH…THE STORY "BEHIND' THE STORY

For any college sports discussion not based in Kingston
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

THE FWIAH'S FIAH…THE STORY "BEHIND' THE STORY

Unread post by bressler3south »

Late Tuesday afternoon, Ed Cooley was riding home to his house in East Greenwich when his wife, Nurys, called him.
“Our home is on fire,” she said over the phone.
Seems she had been saying a prayer in the bathroom and there had been a candle and it tipped over and that had been the start of a small fire that figures to keep Cooley and his family out of their house for a few days.

Wouldn't that be a "reason" for off-the-record???????

Seems Nurys also has a feeling about the Fwiah's season going down the toilet.

The real fire….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcoCK7YGKr4&safe=active
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Re: THE FWIAH'S FIAH…THE STORY "BEHIND' THE STORY

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

Would have been more fitting before the Gtown game :D
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

TOUCHÉ…………..
Hey, Superfly: what's the real deal about KDunn's relative????? Please enlighten me/us……..
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

Which one? Word was that his mother passed a week (unexpectedly) or so after he was declared out for the season. That was probably about the last time he was seen around the team, believe he was at the Yale game right after the first semester ended. I believe it was his biological mother who had passed from down in Virginia, although I don't believe I've heard it confirmed or denied.

It was the end of December when he went for his shoulder surgery, and he hasn't been seen since. It's no surprise his father was upset at Coach Cooley for the handling of his son's situation, although in the end it was Kris' decision to fight through it and try to play. It will be more of a story if he isn't back next weekend for the Creighton game given that basically signals the unofficial start of the academic second semester.
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Thank you….
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Yeah, until the semester starts it is not a story. At least to me. It's like MLB guys on the DL; some of them choose to stick around, some don't. I'd think if he was back on campus for classes you'd see him at games, but for now I can't hold it against him.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011