Who gets the Governors Cup

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
rhodywins
Marc Upshaw

Who gets the Governors Cup

Unread post by rhodywins »

I'm not sure anyone cares about fb seeing the Maine game was 47 hours ago and no one has even mentioned the outcome.
My question is- Who gets the governors cup if Brown wins the game? They did get beat by Bryant of the NEC. Does this mean that Bryant is the top team in RI this year?
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: Who gets the Governors Cup

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I'd imagine that Brown would keep it. Bryant would be considered the best team in the state, but the cup is only contested between Brown and URI.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Hal Kopp »

must win game for Rhody this week
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Hal Kopp wrote:must win game for Rhody this week
I've been critical of people who call early/mid season games must wins on the basketball forum, but I agree with you here. Saturday looks to be their best chance on the schedule for a win and if they don't get it their only real chance is probably the last game of the year at Towson. After this they have Delaware at home, but Delaware played #14 Villanova tough at their place. Then you host #19 Richmond. Then at #20 New Hampshire. Then home against #14 Villanova. Then you host Stony Brook who is receiving votes and beat UNH 31-6. Finally you end the season at Towson. They lost at Elon, but the game will be at their place and they'll be looking for revenge.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rhodywins
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by rhodywins »

Game tonight- Again(like Maine) not one comment about the game. This board is for the ones that want football yet do not even mention anything about a game with our biggest rival. many comments concerning a new football complex but no one seems to care about the games.
0 x