Another candidate for FB coach

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson

Another candidate for FB coach

Unread post by Hal Kopp »

http://www.bceagles.com/sports/m-footbl ... 43367.html

"Deep Throat" aka "The Kingston Insider"
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Re: Another candidate for FB coach

Unread post by Ramulous »

Is he a candidate or do you wish he were? His bio is interesting and I don't think he would be coming here to retire.....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Hal Kopp »

I think he is one-per my sources.
0 x
GansettRam74
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by GansettRam74 »

I too have heard his name from a friend of mine who was part of the last coaching staff. Not sure if this is a reason why there has been no announcement/hiring as of yet. He seems like a good defensive coach.
0 x
GansettRam74
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by GansettRam74 »

http://www.footballscoop.com/the-scoop

About halfway down page it talks about Rhody finalists-Albert, Massellla, Perry and Fleming.

Ambrose from Towson is finalist for Bowling Green job. Another good CAA coach who could be on the move.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

UMass alum (and recruited Victor Cruz to UMass as a coach), been coaching in the northeast for a long time. I'd be interested. He'd jump everyone but Fleming for me, and maybe even Fleming. I had been hoping for Fleming up until now. I would be happy with either.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
BIG_FISH_RI
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by BIG_FISH_RI »

Best Prospect thus far!!!!!
NJ Native with ties to all the North Jersey HS - We will see players from Bergen Cathlic/ JC / Hackensack/ Elizabeth / Newark/ Linden / Paterson.... This is a Hot bed for football.

Great coach that will come and see this thing thru. He will bring young coaches to his staff as well. Dont know him personaly but a buddy of mine that I went to HS with played with him at Umass. Says he is a stand up guy that IF he is interested in the job he will be focused and determined to make the place a winner.

I'm excited if this is true.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

I may be mistaken, but I'm not sure Victor Cruz had any other offers besides UMass.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Not sure. I don't follow FCS recruiting that closely. But even if that is true, this guy was the one who saw a player when he watched him. Probably didn't see a future pro bowler, but saw enough to get him to Amherst.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011