FOOTBALL: Athletic Dept effort to Sell Football season ticke

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
OBRAM
Art Stephenson

FOOTBALL: Athletic Dept effort to Sell Football season ticke

Unread post by OBRAM »

Here is the letter sent by the Athletic Department
-----------------------

My name is Evan Laude from the University of Rhode Island. I work in the athletics department for marketing and ticketing. I am a former alum and have a ton of pride in regaining the support for Rhody Athletics.

What we want to create at URI is a consistent home field advantage through the support of our state and those who love football. Football is something that should excel in this state! There are no major professional sports teams in Rhode Island, so we need to make this a college athletic environment.

I want to personally invite you out to our URI football games this season. This season we’re really excited about the improvements that have been made. There is a top transfer RB coming from Miami (OH) who helped them win a MAC Championship in the past. Also a couple of defenders have been chosen for the CAA Pre-Season All-Conference team. The offensive line is full of experience and finished 4th in the CAA last year with fewest sacks allowed. New to the Rams this year is also QB Kolt Peavey, a Rhode Island native. He was a highly recruited HS player recruited by schools such as Oklahoma has recently transferred from South Alabama. The Rams are poised for a much improved season.

As faculty and staff you can enjoy our season tickets for as low as $50 for the entire season! Purchase a season ticket package and enjoy your same great seat for all of the home games.

Our mini-plan starts as low as $36 this season. The mini-plan includes 3 of our most competitive home games. The first game of the package will be held on October 19 against Richmond which will be held on URI Family Weekend. The second game of the package will be held on October 26 which is Homecoming weekend against Delaware. The last game of the mini-plan will be held on November 9th which is Senior Day against Villanova.

Here is a link to the schedule. http://gorhody.com/sports/m-footbl/2013-14/sched
Last edited by OBRAM 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Re: Athletic Dept effort to Sell Football season ticket to s

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Great information! I hope every fan gets too learn about the new players
0 x
GO RAMS
Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Hal Kopp »

Evan-get the email list from 5th quarter club and send this!
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

So...OBRAM is Evan Laude, or he posted the message from Evan Laude here? Sorry, just a little confused because OBRAM is a long-time poster and wasn't sure if he was taking his mask off here or not.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Pretty sure OBRAM copied and pasted the message.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

How can you be "a former alum"?
0 x